Nexus 7

I finally got my Nexus 7 yesterday and I am very happy with it. It's (still) fast. I can to a lot of the things I did before on my phone but just a lot more comfortable.

I love that you can now upload epub and pdf to google play books. Makes reading on several devices a lot easier. Only thing that might be nice to have is tagging or folders to simply have books that

It is awesome to read on it and battery holds for a long time. Plus I have all my other apps there too. For some it makes more sense than for others. Apps, that have their data only local and do not sync with the cloud are somewhat restricted. Everything else is just great. 

I have my passwords safe in the cloud, encrypted of course and sync it between my devices. I have me RSS feed reader and my documents. 

Which reminds me I probably should put some of my music on the Nexus 7 itself. That is probably the only small bad thing about it. I got the version with Wifi only. I can turn my phone into a hotspot to go online everywhere but I think it would have been nice to get the one with SIM card ... but I will manage ;-)

I wish you well

Andy

Labels: