Jamies first football game

Today was kind of a early day. We had to be in Maple Ridge at 9am fro Jamies first football game. It's not really early but at the same time it would have been nice to sleep a wee bit longer.

Anyways, football. Don't ask me about the rules, I have no clue. I know there is a "ball" and you have to get it all the way to the other side of the field. That's basically it.

From what I can tell, Jamie did have fun. He did pretty well. He also said that he had fun which is another indication that he actually had ... duh. Here some pictures of him.


Mason was also with us and he also had fun. He didn't watch much and was more occupied to drive his parents nuts. Guess he read his job description and takes it really serious.

Weather forecast said 0% chance for rain ... it rained. Maybe the weather didn't read the forecast or didn't get the memo. But it was just a couple of drops.

Here are the rest of the pictures.

I wish you well,
Andy

Labels: