Just because

Yes, it has been a while again. Been busy ... well ... kept myself busy.

Now and then thinking of home during this time of the year. Usually I met with co-workers and friends on the various christmas markets, either in Fuerth, Nuremberg and sometimes even Amberg. Had some hot mulled wine while at the same time standing in the cold ... doesn't sound that appealing but always had a great time.

The drives to and from Kelowna are more interesting again. It usually is still night when I drive to Kelowna but the last couple of times there was snow and sometimes fog on top of it. If you want to see how the highway looks like check out the map at www.drivebc.com . Just click on the camera symbols.

This weekend we will have a little party. Will be nice to see some of the friends I haven't seen for some time again.

It has been 10 years now and I still miss him.

I wish you well
Andy

Labels: