Strange night

Last night was strange, my sleep was restless an I remember two dreams at least partially. I usually don't remember my dreams. I think the reason is that I made pizza buns yesterday and ate way too much. But they were yummy.


My first dream I call the "Fast and Furious" dream. The things I remember in order is that I got a 25$ fine, which I payed. Next thing I remember is that Jen and I were on the run with our cars, which actually weren't our cars, but more like the cars from "Fast and Furious". Then I remember we were "home" and got a call confirming that I paid the 25$ fine and I wondered why they wont seek us out at home since they reached us. Then Jen, Ken and I sat together drinking something and Ken asked what we did and I told him I have no clue ....

Here I got woken up, yup I got woken up. I thought I felt something touching my shoulder. My first thought was "How did Puff get in here". Well Puff is in Mission and I am in Kelowna ...

Now to the second even stranger dream. It started as being at a SCA even. Bryan pushed a bow and arrows in my hands and told me to shoot as much enemies as possible. Next thing is I am on the battlefield, people are running around with swords, crossbows ... and grenades ... and I am Iron Man ... watching myself in 3rd person ... and not like a proper version of Iron Man, more comic like with a way too big head ... and I even remember I had to press the space bar to fly ...

But the special effects were awesome ...

Good thing is I do not feel tired this morning, at least not yet.

Labels: