Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another week

Sunday was fun. We were on the Cloverdale Rodeo. A lot to see and some pretty awesome rides.

Watched the Avengers on Monday. I loved it. Especially were Hulk and Loky met .... puny god ...

Was in the office on tuesday. Doing some administrative stuff and two trainings. Compliance and security. Pretty much standard and as always I would be a lot stricter with certain things.

Was the rest of the week in Victoria again. Thursday I was really scared. A seagull was sitting at my window for abut 2 hours. Evil bird. EVIL!!!

Got my company phone on Friday. Still some setup todo.

Was on a Birthday on friday night. Drove to Chilliwack for a kids birthday. This is a picture I shot on he way there. Wanted to show people why I love it here. Wherever you drive you can see the mountains. Unfortunately it is't that clearly visible on this picture ...


We had fun there and it seems Rick enjoyed himself too ...


Saturday evening we celebrated Jens birthday. We basically celebrated into her birthday on sunday. We had  burgers. I fried bacon and onions and it seems I did a good job with that ... but not really he hardest thing to do. Was a long night.

Happy 21st birthday Jen ;-)

Sunday was rather quiet, tried to do some stuff for he company. Well I succeeded.

I think that was all ...