The clock is ticking

In two weeks I will leave the company for the last time. Rest of the month will be filled with the rest of my holidays. Which basically means next week will be my last working week. Then there are three days left where final things will be done, like last instructions and documentations.

Other things also slowly click into place. Canceling contract, changing my address for some and so on.

This basically means I am pretty busy. Meeting some people for before I leave, running around to get things done. Getting rid of the things I do not need anymore.

Strangely I am not nervous ... yet. More excited than nervous. Job search is still going on, there are some promising things but still nothing solid yet. So if you know someone who needs a Unix/Linux/Storage System Administrator in the Vancouver area, let me know.

Labels: